JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – FDOT will have multiple overnight closures and detours throughout the I-95/I-295 North Interchange Operational Improvements project starting Sunday, Feb. 4 at 10 p.m. for roadway striping operations, overhead sign installation and roadway construction, weather and unforeseen circumstances permitting. Please note that times may be adjusted to avoid conflicting detour traffic along the routes.
Closures scheduled Sunday, Feb. 4 and Monday, Feb. 5 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning:
- I-95 northbound to I-295 eastbound: Drivers will detour to Busch Drive and take U.S. 17 to connect with I-295 eastbound.
- I-295 eastbound: Drivers will detour to Duval Road, to Airport Road and take I-95 southbound to reconnect with I-295 eastbound.
- I-95 southbound to I-295 eastbound: Drivers will detour to Airport Road and take U.S. 17 to connect with I-295 eastbound.
- I-95 southbound: Drivers will detour to Airport Road to U.S. 17 and take I-295 westbound to reconnect with I-95 southbound.
Closure scheduled Tuesday, Feb. 4 through Thursday, Feb. 8 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning:
- I-295 eastbound exit to I-95 northbound: Drivers will detour to U.S. 17 and take I-295 westbound to connect to I-95 northbound.
This work is part of a new phase of construction on the I-95/I-295 North Interchange Operational Improvements project. The interchange upgrades are part of an important effort to promote economic growth and development in the region.
Stay informed about lane closures and roadwork in your area by following FDOT District 2 at @MyFDOT_NEFL on Twitter, at MyFDOTNEFL on Facebook or by visiting nflroads.com. Drivers seeking real-time traffic alerts may visit www.FL511.com or download the FL511 app.